Over the past year I have seen an incredible amount of films and I have decided to share with you all which ones I have seen in what order. I am going to be doing these in groups of ten, where I will pick my favourite of the bunch and the worst of the bunch.
So without further ramblings here we go with 381 – 390:
- Friday the 13th New Blood This seventh instalment in the franchise actually is one of the best as we follow a woman with telekinetic powers go against Jason.
- Pulse This is the original because you know me I watch the remakes first, this story follows the dead trying to find their way back into the world by literally making people fade away.
- Nightmare Code This low budget sci-fi film follows a programmer trying to figure out what is wrong with the program as we watch from the programs point of view.
- Shutter Yes another original that I saw the remake first and this time I felt the story is nearly the same but I think this has a greater horror feel about it.
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl This is the charming film following a teenager who is struggling to find his place who befriends a dying girl where they give each other hope.
- Akira This classic animated film that is dark in it own right will always stand tall against the friendly animation we see.
- South Part Bigger Longer and Uncut – I know this has appeared before but I can just watch this film when I am bored.
- A Tale of Two Sisters The third original I have seen after the remake and though I think this was the weakest of the three it still just as effective as a horror film.
- Casper Every bodies favourite friendly ghost who was also the first ever CGI main character.
- All Cheerleaders Die This horror comedy that was about cheerleaders who get killed and come back t get revenge on the people who killed them.
The Best – Me and Earl and the Dying Girl