Over the past year I have seen an incredible amount of films and I have decided to share with you all which ones I have seen in what order. I am going to be doing these in groups of ten, where I will pick my favourite of the bunch and the worst of the bunch.
So without further ramblings here we go with 321 – 330:
- Sleepwalkers This is one of many Stephen King films you will start seeing on these lists as I was co-hosting the blogathon and watched 31. This one was another twist on the vampire idea with a new creature creation which works well but not perfectly.
- Silver Bullet Werewolf time this time as we follow a small town getting attacked by a lone werewolf and one little boy trying to find out who the werewolf is.
- Dolores Claiborne This almost forgotten King adaptation that follows a daughter having to prove her mother is innocent of a crime as we learn about the past including domestic abuse.
- Carrie 1976 The first of the King films which follows a teenage loner who gets pranked on too many time when she finally snaps with her telekinetic powers are unleashed.
- 12 Angry men This almost perfect film follows a jury discuss a case that has potential holes in the case.
- Final Girl This off beat horror thriller follows a teenage girl who gets trained to be a deadly killer and take on a group of hunters whose pray is blonde girls. It has good style to the film but lacks certain sparks.
- Run All Night An action film with Liam Neeson and I hear you are getting bored of them, think again because this one is great.
- Halloween III Season of the Witch 5 more days till Halloween, if I ever hear that song again I will kill who ever plays it.
- Halloween II (2009) I did like the remake but the sequel to it gets everything wrong.
- Kingpin This comedy on ten-pin bowling works brilliantly and gets all the timing down to a tee as we follow an Amish man being taken into the world of ten pin bowling by a former prodigy.
The Best – 12 Angry Men