Over the past year I have seen an incredible amount of films and I have decided to share with you all which ones I have seen in what order. I am going to be doing these in groups of ten, where I will pick my favourite of the bunch and the worst of the bunch.
So without further ramblings here we go with 271 – 280:
- One Day in September This is the documentary following the tragic events in the Berlin Olympics where terrorist killed Israeli athletes. Oscar winning documentary that should be watched.
- Kingsman Second viewing of the year, and it is still one of my favourite of the year.
- Chappie When one man wants to turn his police robot into a friendly robot it gets caught up in the middle of a battle he didn’t need to be. People hated this one but it does have some good moments.
- Oliver, Stoned. A slacker must learn to grow up and give up his drug habits. Solid low budget comedy.
- Siren A young woman who has the ability to make male do anything for her finally meets her match in a guy with no sense of smell who can finally see her for who she really is. Nice low budget film worth a watch.
- Transit A vacationing family becomes target of thieves after they use the family car to transport their loot past police barricades. Basic action film that all works well.
- Blood Cells – We follow a man travelling across England to see his family after a tragic event pushed them apart. Good drama that has been winning indie awards.
- The Man Who Knew Too Much When a man befriends a stranger on holiday not everything is what it seems as he needs to uncover the truth. Early Hitchcock work here.
- Lizzie Borden Took an Axe The famous crime in America that never really got solved which adds mystery to it all. I thought there was a supernatural side to the story so I was disappointed with this one.
- Spring When an American goes travelling to get other personal issues he finds himself drawn to mysterious woman who has a secret that has a secret. A very weird but beautiful horror film.
The Best – Kingsman