Over the past year I have seen an incredible amount of films and I have decided to share with you all which ones I have seen in what order. I am going to be doing these in groups of ten, where I will pick my favourite of the bunch and the worst of the bunch.
So without further ramblings here we go with 251 – 260:
- Warrior The battle to find the best UFC fighter in the world which brings two brothers back together to fight against each other as they both fight for personal demons. This is my favourite sports film and another film I turn to for inspiration.
- The Killing This is neo-noir film that paved the way for all the heist based films we have come to know and love.
- All American BullyA low budget film following a group of friends who get bullied but everything ends up getting out of hand. This is a brutal film that will leave you shocked.
- Comet A relationship film that flicks between different spells in the relationship. Not my favourite style of film and one that I will forget.
- Into the Blue Group of drivers find treasure, but now others want that treasure, a solid popcorn film that will entertain.
- Open Grave A group of people wake up with no memory and they have to figure out who is the good guys and the bad guys. Clever horror that I am happy that I finally saw the right one.
- The Bridge over the river Kwai – The classic war story that everyone knows the story so I don’t need to go into too much detail.
- Debug A low budget sci-fi film that follows a group of hackers as they try to solve the mystery of what happened on a space ship. I liked this for its style and keep you guessing.
- Starry Eyes A horror film that comes to show the dark side of trying to make it in Hollywood. This is a horror film that will shock you.
- Chill Out Scooby Doo – I have a guilty pleasure for watching Scooby Doo films and this was the first of the year.
The Best – Warrior
The Worst – This was a hard pick and I don’t think any of these films are bad but my least favourite this time – Into the Blue