Over the past year I have seen an incredible amount of films and I have decided to share with you all which ones I have seen in what order. I am going to be doing these in groups of ten, where I will pick my favourite of the bunch and the worst of the bunch.
So without further ramblings here we go with 171 – 180:
1. Maggie When Arnold Schwarzenegger’s daughter gets bitten by a zombie she is slowly turning, this film follows him in her final days before she loses her fight. I will say this is one of the best films this year because it could change the zombie genre.
2. 5 Flights Up Delightful comedy following an elderly couple who are trying to move from the 5th floor apartment in Brooklyn. This really is a good comedy that is charming without being wildly laugh out loud.
3. Cyborg Jean Claude Van Damme film, you know what you are going to get.
4. Conan the Barbarian The original Schwarzenegger film that helped make him a bigger star but has dated by now.
8. Road to Perdition Tom Hanks stars in this gangster film as his son witnesses one of the mobs murders and he has to take him on the run to stop the mob killing them both. I hate gangster films I loved this one.
9. American Beauty The Oscar winning movie that gets laughed about because of the bag scene. It remains a classic and well worth a watch every now and then.
10. Unfriended A group of High School friends get invaded through their Skype conversation when one of their pranks victims has gone wrong. Good idea terrible film and I actually saw this at the cinema as a date, I never saw her again.
The Best – Road to Perdition
The Worst – Unfriended