Over the past year I have seen an incredible amount of films and I have decided to share with you all which ones I have seen in what order. I am going to be doing these in groups of ten, where I will pick my favourite of the bunch and the worst of the bunch.
So without further ramblings here we go with 131 – 140:
1. Laputa Castle in the SkyA young boy and a girl with a magic crystal must race against pirates and foreign agents in a search for a legendary floating castle. A great animation that is filled with action and adventure.
2. ComedownSix friends who turn the deserted the tower block they lived in as kids into a pirate radio station soon learn they are not alone, as a resident psychopath begins hunting them down. Boring horror that is very slow.
3. An American HauntingBased on the true events of the only case in US History where a spirit caused the death of a man. Solid horror but nothing special.
4. Furious 7Deckard Shaw seeks revenge against Dominic Toretto and his family for his comatose brother. Great action film with touching tribute.
5. OutlanderDuring the reign of the Vikings, Kainan, a man from a far-off world, crash lands on Earth, bringing with him an alien predator known as the Moorwen. Though both man and monster are seeking revenge for violence committed against them, Kainan leads the alliance to kill the Moorwen by fusing his advanced technology with the Viking’s Iron Age weaponry. Not to be mixed up with the television show.
6. My Man is a LoserTwo married friends employ a single playboy to help them get their mojo back to save their marriages. A rom com I actually enjoyed.
7. DeadlineA screenwriter who travels to an abandoned house to finish a script on time, but a series of strange events lead her to a psychological breakdown. Standard horror film.
8. PleasantvilleTwo 1990s teenagers find themselves in a 1950s sitcom where their influence begins to profoundly change that complacent world. Cleaver film that shows the cultural changes.
9. Terror ExperimentA terrorist sets off an explosion that rocks the Federal Building and unleashes a toxic gas throughout the ventilation system. His purpose: to expose the Government’s secret biological warfare weapon, a deadly virus that instantly attacks a person’s adrenal system, causing them to become inhumanly aggressive, with an uncontrollable urge to kill each other. Oh god no.
10. SunshineA team of international astronauts is sent on a dangerous mission to reignite the dying Sun with a nuclear fission bomb in 2057. one of the best sci-fi films of recent years.